When using OpenSPARKL, bear in mind that it is a client-server system:
sse- the Sequencing Engine.
- This is the server process
- It holds the configuration and executes workflows
sparkl- the command line client
- This is the client tool that connects to the sse
- You use it to connect, login, manage and run processes on the sse
- It also provides the Python sparkl library
You can also use your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) as a graphical client.
This provides an alternative to using the
sparkl command line client.
By following these instructions, you will
sparklcommand line utility
Register the administrator user
You will then be able to manage configurations and run processes.